2011년 1월 17일 월요일

My life in GLPS!

    







←『KMLA 』





     Hello, guys! From the beginning of January, I stayed in GLPS(Global Leadership Program for Students) camp, in KMLA. Before I came here, I was very nervous, but I was looking forward to staying in Minsa highschool, or KMLA. It's because My future dream is to go in and graduate KMLA.


     On Sunday, the first day of GLPS, my mom, granparents, and my sister came with me. We said good-byes and parted. When I stepped inside my room, 805, all of my roommates were already there. I was late. Together, we greeted each other and talked. At first, we were awkward, but later, we became close.^^


     In the first week, it was hard to adjust. The schedule was too busy, and the environment was uneasy, too. I wanted to go home at this time....^^;;; On Monday and Tuesday, we took the "Level-up Test", and on Wednesday, the result came out. Thank god! I got in the intensive, specifically class 24, which is the highest of elementary school students. I was very happy and satisfied.


     In the second week, I adjusted very well. I had fun with my friends and the classes were interesting. We mainly had Writing, History, Math, and Debate class. Even though we didn't have some fun subjects such as PE, music, PI, it was still fun. I liked the Writing class the best! Mr. Garrioch told us to write as much as we can, including the topics he gave us, which is what I'm doing^^


     Today is the Third Week!^^ I'm having a good time^^

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기