2011년 1월 23일 일요일

An Ode to my Cellphone

Dear my Cellphone,



You are pink and round, smaller than my hand, with Show and Ever written on it.
I am very thankful for you.
You give me entertainment when I'm bored or stressed, because
you let me play fun games; Cuga and brain game,
You give me friendship, because you connect me with my friends,
making me and my friends close to each other by text messages,
You give me safety and save me from emergency,
when I call my parents if I'm hurt or in danger.
You give me good scores,
for I use your dictionary, calculator, stopwatch.
You give me rememberence of my good memories of the past,
by the Camera that you have inside,
Thank you, my cellphone.

But I sometimes treated you badly.
Sometimes, I dropped you down to the floor in accident,
Were you hurt by this?
Also, when I was angry, I pushed your body so hardly.
I made you tired because I talked on your body with my friend for over 10 minutes, sometimes
30 minutes.
I am really sorry.

But why are you so expensive?
When I talk or text message on your body, it takes a lot of money.
So sometimes, I get in trouble from my mom.
But I think I deserve it due to my harm against you.

Even though you made troubles, you are my best friend, and I will be with you until you get old.
Good bye and thank you, my cellphone!

                                                                                       Your owner, Annie

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기