2011년 1월 9일 일요일

Viral Video - "Charlie Bit my Finger!"


This video's title is "Charlie Bit my Finger", and this is a viral video.
I'm going to write a mini-essay about this video.
I hope you enjoy!^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title : Viral Video - "Charlie Bit my Finger!"


     Have you ever saw humorous videos like this? These kinds of videos that many people watch is called, "Viral Video". Viral Video is one that becomes popular through the process of Internet sharing, typically through video sharing websites and email. This video about "Charlie Bit my Finger" is a viral video, too.
     In this video, two boys come out. The older boy's name is Harry, and the baby's name is Charlie, as Harry mentions in the video. Harry is now 7years old, and Charlie is now 4 3/4 years old. Their parents posted this video on youtube, because they were being very fun. 
     The biggest reason I think people like this video is because it's very humorous. The older boy(his name is Harry) keeps repeating "Hey~~Charlie Bit my finger!" and Charlie responds by laughing. I think that these two boys are so cute. Another reason is that it shows their brotherly relationship; affection and love between them. Even though Charlie bit Harry's finger, Harry smiles because he knows Charlie is someone that is very close to him. Especially, the part that Charlie is on his brother's lap gives me an impression. Thus, I think that this became a viral video because of humor and love inside.
     I think that this viral video is totally positive. It's  because this gives good humor to people and shows the relationship of young brothers.
     To conclude, I think this video became viral due to its humor and brotherly love. Also, it gives us a lesson; "In between Brothers, there's love"

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기